RSS
You'll find my blog are things I'm thinking through or praying through....most recently...the orphan- both here and abroad, adoption, and my family.

books on my nightstand

If you were standing in my bedroom, you would see that on my side of the bed my nightstand is a mess. I have books I'm reading, cards that Ash has given me this year, hair ties, along with little things that creep there when I'm not looking.  Ash's side is always neat.  He has a brown leather catch all that the kids got him for Father's day one year and a coaster to put his glass of water each night.

Anyways, on to my list of books that I'm reading.  In each book, I'm somewhere between the front cover and last page.  Some have been on my nightstand for a year, some for just a few weeks.  They are all amazing, have been so useful in my life and heart.  I'd recommend any of them!

Radical by David Platt
Death by Love by Marc Driscoll
Faith Coaching by Hall, Copper McElveen
Instruments in the Redeemer's Hands by Paul David Tripp
Women Helping Women by Elyse Fitzpatrick & Carol Cornish
Counsel of the Cross by Elyse Fitzpatrick
The Ministry of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson
The Gospel for Real Life by Jerry Bridges
Total Church by Tim Chester and Steve Timmis
The Convergent Church by Mark Liederbach and Alvin Reid

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: